Get your Animal Assistance Letter from My ESA Therapist.


United States




Oct 21

Contact Seller

Classified Description


My ESA Therapist is a licensed company that provides ESA letters of recommendation required for Air travel and Housing. If you need an Emotional Support animal to recover your mental disorders, then get your recommendations first from our licensed professionals at My ESA Therapist. We can help you to certify for ESA housing and travel within a day.