Best Tools and Best Practices of QA Automation Testing Services:
Charter Global evaluates your current process to determine areas for improvement and to establish a benchmark. Our experienced team offers insight for best practices to improve production with a reliable, secure, and high-performance product output.
Our best practices include:
• Recommending the best automation tools to fit your business
• Optimizing the automation process when it’s implemented
• Reducing the cost for a shorter time-to-production
• Identifying automation risks and planning effective mitigation strategies
• Selecting the best suited automation tool for product technologies and requirements
• Developing a modular, portable, maintainable, and reusable automation framework
• Integrating various tools & technologies with an automation framework
• Regression testing your application
• Developing robust automated tests and environments
• Assessing every test cycle thoroughly
Charter Global’s Capabilities:
• Faster Time-to-Market: we quickly implement the automation suite using a ready-to-use, in-house, automation framework. This maximizes the ROI.
• Accelerated Results: we use a parallel execution method on Cloud Networking with Docker.
• Faster Feedback: Customized HTML views and advanced Extent Reports.
• Expertise in CI/CD: Agile & DevOps transformations support the changing needs of your business. Continuous Integration – Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS etc.
• Tech Stack: Identify tools and recommend based on your ecosystem and a wide range in the technology landscape (Selenium, Appium, Nightwatch, UFT, Jmeter, WAPT).
Go Beyond the Limitations of Manual Testing with Automation:
In manual testing, a product is checked against non-practical and utilitarian prerequisites manually, usually supervised by a quality affirmation group.
This method involves a bit of beta-testing, like running the application on various gadgets to discovering possible deviations from the initial prerequisites. The quality group uses some redefined test cases to measure quality, keeping a watchful eye on any possible blunders or defects with the application’s utility, UX, and outline.
For More Information: https://www.charterglobal.com/benefits-of-automated-testing/